Coconut Caramel Crunch Coffee: A Taste of the Tropics, Artisan-Made in Trinidad & Tobago with Premium Arabica Beans. Slowly roasted in our handcrafted drum roaster and flavored with a rich coconut caramel flavor, taking you straight to the tropics.
Indulge in a tropical escape with our Coconut Caramel Crunch Coffee, a fusion of premium Arabica beans and exotic flavors expertly crafted on the sun-soaked shores of Trinidad & Tobago.
HOW TO USE:
1. Prepare the Coffee Maker (if using): Place coffee filter paper into drip machine.
1. Add Coffee Grounds: Cut open pack and place coffee grounds into the filter paper in your coffee maker’s basket.
3. Brew: Switch on the machine and allow the water to steep through the coffee grounds. This is typically 3-4 minutes for drip coffee makers.
4. Collect Coffee: Once the brewing process is complete, your coffee will be in the coffee pot or your coffee cup if using a pour-over method.
5. Add Extras (optional): Customize your coffee with sugar, milk, cream, or any other additives you prefer. Stir to combine.